Friday, October 26, 2007

The Way I See It



Art. Life entrapped in the eternal frame of a fusion of multifarious colors. Fixating compelling but transient visions in my mind, empowering me to prudently entangle the complex fabric of Life, thread by thread. With each soft stroke of my brush, an unbridled sense of joyous pride touches my soul. Suddenly, I feel at one with my creations. Resonating in unison. And as I silently gaze at them, my innate creative indulgence catalyzes my thoughts more and more.


To persevere. To procreate.



2 comments:

Adicrazy said...

Looks amazing. Have to come back for more.

sinth said...

art is the colour, the paper, the brush and the hand. the picture, the sound, the music and the dance. its the movement its the ending its the cause and the effect and it doesnt need a reason. art simply is! it is good to have found a 'like-minded peron' ;)