Friday, September 7, 2007

Bare Beginnings















It's time. The wait has been inordinately long. Somewhere, something was holding me back. An inexplicable force inside me. Inside my head, inside my soul. It's still out there, trying to overpower my mind. Seemingly arduous to fight back but fight back, I will.

As the wise say, 'To err is human'. I concur. But don't we get a second chance to rectify those mistakes? Sure we do, but not quite often. Sometimes we just don't get it at all. That's Life. That's the cruel world we live in. Life takes its toll on us and we flow with it. But the craving for that second chance remains in our mind. The chance to redeem a soul. The chance to make a difference.
As I reflect now, I realize I have lost somebody. Someone dear to me. An integral part of my life. But who is this 'somebody' ? Do I know him ? Where is he ? Or is it...is it in fact, 'Me' ? I really don't know. No, not at this point at least. But I do intend to find out. Come what may, I will find him. He is lost somewhere in the sands of time but he is out there. Waiting, for that second chance to make things right again.
A long journey lies ahead of me. A journey of self realization, along a path strewn with adversities. But I won't give up. I will not bend down. And I will not look back. I realize, it's time.


No comments: