Friday, March 7, 2008

My Own Private Idaho


Providence divine wears a semblance of derision
Deified and revered, alas! humanity's blinded vision
At His slight behest, Time sprints to oblivion
But such a frailty as mine, yet strong, scales his own eon

Hopes lay scattered, each bit mirroring a broken soul
A fountainhead's societal dream to fulfill, life's quarter did I troll
The palette stained with colors, the pregnant canvas awaiting a stroke
But the dream fleets away, a dark haze skirts my mind as I smoke

Mirth and sorrow, rage and passion, enveloping my solitary existence
Yearning for Their love, but each passing day nurtures strong resistance
Friends and foes, such a one sided coin I flipped with ease
A few harsh lessons, my innocence plagued like an incurable disease

As seconds trickle through, each rivulet of life meanders to a culmination
The fraternity sails by, bidding farewell instills a sense of elation
Seated on the bank, as I gaze at ripples resonating in unison
I see Providence divine, wearing that semblance of derision

4 comments:

gypsy said...

wow...

fantabulous flow of thots and u actually have written it in a way, poets centuries back used to write...

A.G.C said...

Hey thanks NaaZ...really appreciate it :)

soumya mukerji said...

Beautiful...

A.G.C said...

Thanks Soumya.